LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT OR A SERVICE?
If someone wants to purchase a simple meal or common household item, then a quick visit to the closest business will probably work most of the time. For services like a hairdresser, doctor or lawyer they probably would make a more informed decision. In the case of physiotherapy, every physiotherapist and clinic has a particular approach and selling point.
When thinking about your health, which approach do you use? What value do you place on your body healing? How do you decide which practitioner is appropriate or which clinic is best suited?
WHEN HEALTHCARE IS BOTH PRACTICAL AND SPECIFIC
At the RheumHub, a practical approach has been taken to provide appropriate physiotherapy:
- Partner with The Arthritis Society, the most recognized national charity dedicated to helping millions of Canadians affected by arthritis. For some of our Rheumatology patients we can help them access physiotherapy with this charity.
- Integrate Markham’s most established and respected private physiotherapy clinic (Physiobility.com).
- Streamline the services offered to allow faster booking and lower costs.
- Provide one-on-one care by the physiotherapist in a professional and comfortable environment.
- If needed, provide access in one location to the best interdisciplinary professionals in Markham.
PHYSIOTHERAPY AT RHEUMHUB
Every client can confidently expect an experienced and professional physiotherapist will work with them. The focus will be on the patient and their health and they are given time to discuss their condition and ask questions. They will usually be provided specific education and home exercises, and hands-on physiotherapy treatments if needed. A clear timeline of treatments and expectations for improvement will be given. There are no assistants. There is no time wasted in the clinic on exercises and treatments they could be doing on your own.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Patients do not need a physician referral to see a physiotherapist, but may want one if they are using a private insurance plan for reimbursement. Simply schedule an appointment on our website or phone our front desk with any questions. It will be our pleasure to assist you!
Tony H.C. Wu